Wednesday, July 15, 2009

*Fridgin' out*

*
I'm leaving to visit my parents later today... Will spend 9 days in the south, enjoying the world's biggest dance festival and the delicious typical dishes and sweets.
.
Nom!
.
But because I'll be gone for over a week, I had to clean out my fridge, so that nothing goes bad in there. And boy, was it a delicious way of fridgin' out! But then again, when is it that a stir fry is NOT delicious?
.
100 grs itokonnyaku, 1 carrot, 1 yellow pepper, one medium red onion, half a package of portobelo mushrooms sautéed with garlic, stir fried and dressed with soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sriracha, toppe with blanched and sautéed asparagus and a poached egg. With lots of sesame seeds.
I read somewhere the Japanese way of evaluating a dish as healthy or not is color. I think my lunch passed that test.
*

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

My fiance laughs at me because I plate "pretty". I have to have a wide array of colors on the dish. Yours totally passes the test. Beautiful!